2011年7月13日星期三

Protagonist behind “Look at me, Gwisoon” and whom rejected G-Dragon returns♛



The actual protagonist behind G-Dragon’s composed song, “Look at me, Gwisoon” has returned.

On July 13th, on E-Channel’s “Poker Face Season 2″ a woman claiming that she was the protagonist in the song “Look at me, Gwisoon” and that she went on a blind date and dumped G-Dragon grabbed the attention of many.

She said, “I went on a blind date with Big Bang’s G-Dragon and Seungri and rather than choosing G-Dragon, I chose Seungri instead. The outcome of G-Dragon’s shock to this was the song ‘Look at me Gwisoon“.

The story of G-Dragon’s rejection and the MC’s hesitance in believing this story from the protagonist till the end can be seen on E-Channel’s “Poker Face Season 2″ on July13th at 11pm.

Source:ibigbang + BBUV

没有评论:

发表评论